- Usage: Home DIY
- Weight: LCD Display US Plug Industrial Electric Hot Air Gun
- Air Volume: LCD Display US Plug Industrial Electric Hot Air Gun
- Rated Output Power: 2000W
- Model Number: LCD Display US Plug Industrial Electric Hot Air Gun
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Brand Name: mythtiger
- Origin: Mainland China
1. Grille-type air outlet design, uniform and powerful air supply
2. Double heating wire, overload protection, fast heating, not afraid of overload
3. PP+GF30 main shell, more heat insulation, anti-drop and anti-scratch
4. Two-speed wind speed adjustment switch and key temperature adjustment knob design, adjust the temperature according to your own needs
5. 365 high-power pure copper motor, uniform and stable operation, longer service life
6. Blue LED display, high-definition display anti-glare
Precautions for safe operation
1. Please connect the power according to the voltage marked on the tool.
2. Be sure to hold the tool tightly at all times when using the tool at high places.
3. Do not place the tool until the tool has completely stopped.
Note: countries with a voltage of 110V cannot be used, please purchase carefully, the default delivery is in Europe, and countries with different plugs need to use adapters.
Working temperature: 60-600℃
Air flow: 300-500L
Plug: European standard
Working voltage: 220/240V
Noise decibel: 50-60 decibels
Heat gun safety precautions
1. Do not use the heat gun as a hair dryer.
2. Do not point the hot air blower directly at people or animals.
3. Do not use it near flammable materials or flammable gases.
4. Do not block or cover the hot air inlet and outlet.
5. When the hot air is in use or just after use, do not touch the nozzle. The handle of the hot air gun must be protected.
6. The heat gun should be completely cooled before it can be stored.
Maintenance and Repair
Do not use turpentine, paint mixture, gasoline or similar substances to clean up.
1. When you stop working, please lower the temperature slowly, blow out all the hot air in the air duct, and then turn it off.
Turn off the switch and turn the hot air cylinder vertically upside down on a flat work surface.
2. When storing the hot air duct, please confirm that the hot air duct is completely cooled.
3. Always remove the dirt accumulated in the air inlet and keep the air inlet and outlet clean.
4. Check all extended insulated wires, if damaged, replace them immediately, do not use damaged insulated wires
cords, as it may cause injury from electric shock if touched.
5. All repairs must be done by an authorized service center or other qualified service organization to ensure safety.
integrity and reliability.